Spain – Residence through Investment
Spain’s Investment Visa (often referred to as a Golden Visa) was launched to attract entrepreneurs and foreign investors and enables non-EU nationals to attain qualified residency permits in return for investing in Spanish real estate, companies or bonds.
These combinations of residency, freedom to travel within the EU and bargain real estate prices, are the primary reasons why investors from outside the EU are applying for the Spanish Visa
What are the benefits?.
- No minimum stay requirement in order to renew your visa
- The property can be rented for income
- Joint buyers can combine their investments into one property.
- Free movement within the 26 countries of the Schengen zone.
- Spanish residence visas may be issued to the immediate family, including spouse, non-married partners and children up to 18 years
- The visa is initially granted for 1 year
- A minimum investment of $500,000. Investments may be spread over a number of properties, but the total purchase price must reach the minimum €500,000
- No criminal record
- Medical insurance
- Sufficient economic means to cover any stay in Spain.
- Applicants must not have previously been refused visas or entry into the Schengen zone.