Portugal’s Golden Visa is a fast track option for investors to obtain a residency permit in Portugal.
This Residency Permit enables Visa Free travel in 26 European countries within the Schengen zone.
Why this ?
Portugal market is one of the most emerging markets , particularly in Lisbon, where investors are heavily investing in the real estate market in order to take advantage of the excellent prospects for capital gain over the coming years.
Benefits of The Golden Visa
- Applicants are only asked to prove a minimum residence of 7 days during the first year and 14 days in successive years
- Permanent Residency Eligibility after five years.
- Citizenship Eligibility after 6 years
- Minimum capital investment of €1 million in shares or a business.
- Minimum capital investment of $350,000 when funding scientific research activities.
- Minimum capital investment of €250,000 when funding arts & culture.
- The Portuguese government has reduced the minimum amount required for those investing in designated areas of urban renewal to €350,000
- Minimum investment of $500,000 for any property in any location
- Minimum investment of $500,000 for any property in any location.You must prove the investment with a property deed or promissory agreement, along with a valid
certificate from the Land Registry.
- The creation of 30 local jobs in any area for all types of businesses. No minimum investment is required
- All employees must be registered with Social Security, and the applicant will be asked to produce a valid certificate proving registration.
Please use the form below to register your interest in the Portuguese Golden Visa residency program. An experienced member of our team will contact you shortly to discuss your individual requirements.