Norway is one of the Scandinavian countries which is well known for its landscape and clean living.
With Emerging Markets and with Norway being the Second Wealthiest Nation , Norway is a popular destination with those looking to start up and expand businesses.
This opportunity enables you to start and thereafter operate in an executive or managerial position in the company, to start the company in Norway
- The permit is initially granted for a period of one year.
- This Permit is connected to the company in question and the permit does not allow the holder to be employed in Norway under any other means
- The permit makes the person eligible to apply for permanent residency.
- The permit can lead to a successful application for permanent residency.
- Family members can also apply for residency along with the main applicant.
- Business Objective to be very clear.
- The running of the business must be the sole reason for the stay in Norway
- It must be proven that there is a financial basis for operating the business.
- You must be able to provide a business plan.
- Managing the Process End-To –End
- Counseling and Consultation at Each Step
- Tracking the Progress of the application.
- Tax Planning
- Legal Assistance