Resident permits are available for paid activity, educational purposes, family reunification,medical treatment, accredited research and voluntary work.
A resident permit is required if you intend to stay in Hungary for more than 90 days.
This residency permits are granted to individuals from non-EU countries to promote Business / Entrepreneurship in Hungary.
- Vias Free Travel to other Schengen countries.
- No work permit is required for the director/owner of the Hungarian company
- Eligible to apply for a Permanent Residency on completion of 3 Years
- Stay in Hungary with your spouse and children under eighteen
Our Team help you incorporate a Company with a Power Of Attorney
Each Company has to have a Hungarian Bank Account.
- Business plan
Business plan is mandatory for the company to have before the Visa Application is formulated.
- Housing search
The applicant will need a rented or purchased property in order to provide a resident address. If he/she visits Hungary, we can arrange viewings of a few suitable (short-listed) properties, and he/she can sign a lease. This typically does not take more than a day or two. If the applicant cannot visit, we can try to secure a lease on his behalf via POA, subject to certain conditions.
The applicant can either take out private health insurance that provides comprehensive coverage in Hungary; state insurance is also acceptable. In the latter case, he/she would be employed with his own company at minimum wage (which may help the visa application, and may be mandatory anyway if the applicant has no full-time gainful activity elsewhere) and pay the
associated cost to the state.
- Visa application
In the first phase of the process, you must apply for an entry visa within your country of citizenship or country of residence (in case the two are distinct). Once the visa is obtained (which takes 30 days) you may travel to Hungary and begin undertaking business. The first visa will most likely only be issued for 1 year, after which it will come up for extension, based on how your business is progressing.
- )Local registration upon arrival
You must register your residency on arrival and this must be within 48 hours.
- Business Plan
- Health Insurance
- Financial resources: a director must be paid a salary of at least €18,000 per annum, and provide evidence of other savings sufficient to support dependents
- Once your visa is issued you must travel to Hungary within ten months
- Local registration within 48 hours of arrival.
- Collating Documents in line with the checklist
- Handling all necessary official translations (at additional cost, borne by the applicant)
- Compilation and Submission of documents
- Handling legal questions received from the authorities
- Submission of outstanding/supplementary documentation
- General advice/instruction during the application process
- Personal representation in official matters, as permitted by law
- Handling appeals (additional fees may be incurred).