Czech Republic government is promoting businesses which shall contribute in Employment and generate value to their Economy
Our team of professionals can assist you with a full residency package which includes the formation of a company, through to your long-term residency less than a year down the line.
- A route to a long-term residency permit after three months.
- Permanent EU residency after five years if requirements are met.
- Apply for citizenship after ten years of residence.
- The ability to reside with your dependents – a spouse and children under eighteen.
- Business Visa Application
- Enter the Czech Republic and Register your Address
- Apply for Long Term Residency
A business visa in required as the first step in order to enter the Czech Republic, which is valid for six months. In order to apply for a business visa from the embassy within your country of residence,
Within three days of your arrival in the Czech Republic you must register your address with the local police.
Three months prior to your business visa expiry date, you may apply for a long term residency permit in the Czech Republic. This is typically valid for a year, with the opportunity to extend.
- Documentation to prove your registered company in the Czech Republic.
- Proof of living expenses to support yourself and dependents – either shown through a salary from your
Czech company or as evidence of money in your bank account
- Health insurance at a minimum of €60,000
- Accommodation must be organized and two months rental must be paid prior to applying for your visa
- The Entire Process is handled by our team
- Handling Entire Documentation starting from business visa application form to complete co-ordination
- Apartment booking in the Czech Republic for two months in advance
- Legal proof of address in the Czech Republic
- Address registration
- Long term residency permit application